TERMS OF SERVICE
By registering to CreateSmART Academy, you agree that :
- Your registration gives you personal and individual access only. You will not share your classroom login with anyone, out of respect for our instructors, fellow participants, and your integrity.
- You will not display publicly or online or share in any manner to other parties any part of the eCourse or eLesson, including the videos. All contents of the eCourse are protected by copyright law.
- You have high-speed internet access to view class content, with enough bandwidth to be adapted to viewing video streaming without any interruptions or breaks in internet connection.
- We are not, under any circumstances, responsible for any incident, injury, loss or damage that may occur to you as you take the eCourse or eLesson. It is the responsibility of you the student to read and become acquainted with any safety measures provided by the manufacturer that the use of your supplies, tools, and materials may require.
- All sales are final. There will be no refunds before, during or after eCourse. Make sure you agree to these terms before signing up. Contact us for any other pre-sales questions at email@example.com.
ONLINE COURSE DELIVERY POLICY
- The eCourse or eLesson is a paid service delivered online in a password-protected classroom within the CreateSmART Academy website https://www.createsmart.academy.
- The eCourse or eLesson contents are composed of text, images, videos, and links, all of which are accessible directly from within the online classroom.
- An email with the login instructions will be sent to you immediately upon registration. For live courses, instructions will be provided with times for logins and access to resources.
- This email will be sent to the email address used upon registration.
- Our eCourses or eLessons have “lifetime access”. In this instance, the term “lifetime” means for as long as we are operating our website.
- We are not responsible for any interruptions of service on the part of the website hosting platform, login service provider, video hosting platform, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo or your internet provider.
- We reserve the right to modify or update the contents of the eCourse or eLessons at any time.
- We reserve the right to change the classroom access login at any time, to maintain the security of the website. In such cases, you will be sent new login instructions by email within 48 hours.
- We will not share any of your personal information with any third party, except if required by law.
- You permit your email address to be added to the mailing lists of CreateSmART Academy. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of the emails.
- You give permission to CreateSmART Academy, to use any images you submit for class, whether on the classroom site, by email, to be used in any future class-related marketing or promotional strategies, online or offline. You will always be credited and will retain the rights to your artwork.
Questions? If you have questions or requests, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CreateSmART Academy and Trumpet Art (parent organization) is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. We do not promote products that we do not use ourselves and we are honest in our opinion on products discussed in our training.