Layered Landscapes in Alcohol Ink
Sold By: Teri Jones
CreateSmART LIVE Event
This Alcohol Ink Landscape Workshop focuses on color theory and layering to build a complex landscape. This is a LIVE workshop being delivered via Zoom.
February 27, 2022
Time: 7:00pm EST / 6:00pm CST / 5:00 MST / 4:00pm PST
LIFETIME access to replay in case you want to re-watch or can’t attend live.
Layered Landscapes in Alcohol Ink Suggested Materials
- Paper: I am using DuraBright (https://amzn.to/3sWYMZJ) but any paper that cleans back to white will work. (other options: YUPO, NARA, Amazon Basics Photo Paper (back-side), Kirkland Photo Paper (back side), Terraslate, Ceramic Tile Paper)
- Small and medium brushes (examples: https://amzn.to/3sR3Xuw or https://amzn.to/33zLpGm )
- Q-tips, Fantastix or clear blending pen to remove ink. ( I am enjoying the Arteza Everblend markers: https://amzn.to/3p1BWzh )
- Black Sharpie Twin Tip Permanent Markers (https://amzn.to/3Hc7GYM)
- Inks: I used Ranger:
- Shell Pink,
- Light Peri,
- dandelion and
- sunshine yellow.
- (You can substitute your favorite colors.)
- Paper towels
- Paint palette
- 91 or 99% alcohol