For students with some experience with Alcohol Ink who would like to take their skills to the next level, find out what it’s like to take a class with Sheryl Williams at the Academy of Alcohol Ink.
In this class you will learn:
- How to trace/draw an image
- Use masking fluid to retain your primary subject
- Pour a background
- How to trace/draw when the masking fluid is removed
- Use brushes to paint your maple leaf
- Use markers for some emphasis
- Use a Ranger mini mister to add texture.
Once you have taken this class you will know what it is like to take a class from Sheryl Williams Art, at createsmART.academy and you can decide if you’d like to take more courses or single classes.